(+34) 96 373 4690
Next course coming on 2018
Home / SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
1. It should be a relevant clinical case.
2. It should include:
· Significant, high quality image proofs.
· Pathological anatomy with images.
· Treatment Treatment performed; if no treatment has been done yet, state the plan or treatment that will be applied.
3. Send the clinical case to: firstname.lastname@example.org in .doc format (Word).
4. The abstract can be sent either in Spanish or in English, but the presentation slides should ideally be in English (not compulsory).
5. Number of authors: maximum 6. The Word document should include the following information:
· Full name of every author.
· Email and phone number.
6. At least one of the authors should be registered for the course.
7. Please, present the clinical case only, without an introduction and/or neoplasm theory.
Ten clinical cases will be selected, which will be presented orally during the course. Presentation time: 6 minutes.